LOVE
My husband of 8 years: Antonio
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Mother's Day
This weekend is mother's day. I would like to wish you all a happy mother's day! This week is hard for our family. It's Tony's 1st mother's day without his mother in all of the 37 years of his life. Hopefully our family dinner tomorrow will cheer him up. Death of a loved on is sooo hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Donna
- Hello friends and family First and foremost, I am a servant of Jesus Christ. I am a mother of two and a stepmother of 3. I am a wife.
Dana and Donna
Everyone has a twin somewhere in the world.
Simply me
I love this picture. I rarely like photos of myself!
Danaja and Dashyne
I love my neice and nephew
1 comment:
Hi,
I hope you guys have a great day tomorrow. Save me some food please!
Post a Comment