LOVE
My husband of 8 years: Antonio
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
my eventful holiday
Well next week is mother's day and our family dinner. All are invited for food and fun on Friday May 8th @ 7pm. Other than that, I've been busy decorating and fixing up the house. (decorating is what I love the most!) Slowly but surely, I'll have the house in order. My new goal is to redecorate my bedroom. Off white walls, black bedroom set and red and white bed in a bag. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Donna
- Hello friends and family First and foremost, I am a servant of Jesus Christ. I am a mother of two and a stepmother of 3. I am a wife.
Dana and Donna
Everyone has a twin somewhere in the world.
Simply me
I love this picture. I rarely like photos of myself!
Danaja and Dashyne
I love my neice and nephew
1 comment:
Well- red is classic. You know I love red accents (my kitchen).
I say go for it.
I have to work on Friday, but I would appreciate it if you can save me a plate, or bring it by the er!
Post a Comment