LOVE

LOVE
My husband of 8 years: Antonio

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

hey

I haven't been on in a while. I have alot going on in my life but I know that God is good and he will always be in my corner. I love the Lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dons!!

Things will get better. I'm glad you visited my church yestada. I hope you come back again!

Shilowe said...

Hi Donnah,
I hope things are going okay for you and your family. You are a good person and the Lord will bless you for that. Stay Strong!

About Me

My photo
Hello friends and family First and foremost, I am a servant of Jesus Christ. I am a mother of two and a stepmother of 3. I am a wife.

Dana and Donna

Dana and Donna
Everyone has a twin somewhere in the world.

Simply me

Simply me
I love this picture. I rarely like photos of myself!

Danaja and Dashyne

Danaja and Dashyne
I love my neice and nephew