LOVE

LOVE
My husband of 8 years: Antonio

Monday, October 27, 2008

I need blog friends (Shilowe and Dana please read)

Shilowe and Dana help! Yall have to help me save my blog page! It's dying and need help, songs, friends lists, and love. Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dons,

You need to come ova so I can show you how to add boders and music to your page.

When you come over, I always remind you and you say "wait".

You have alot of friends you need to send them your link so that they can become a blogger.

Anonymous said...

Okay. I fixed our blog.

Do you like it???????

Shilowe said...

I think your blog looks great, Donnah. Great Job, Dana!

About Me

My photo
Hello friends and family First and foremost, I am a servant of Jesus Christ. I am a mother of two and a stepmother of 3. I am a wife.

Dana and Donna

Dana and Donna
Everyone has a twin somewhere in the world.

Simply me

Simply me
I love this picture. I rarely like photos of myself!

Danaja and Dashyne

Danaja and Dashyne
I love my neice and nephew